Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 took home the Excellence in Fantasy Film when the Costume Designers Guild Awards were announced Tuesday night. The guild represents costume designers, assistant costume designers, and costume illustrators working at the highest levels of skill and expertise in motion pictures, television and commercials.
A big congratulations goes to Jany Temime and the rest of her team for this wonderful honor. The complete list of winners can be seen below.
- Excellence in Contemporary Film : Trish Summerville, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- Excellence in Period Film : Arianne Phillips, W.E.
- Excellence in Fantasy Film : Jany Temime, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Outstanding Contemporary Television Series : Lou Eyrich & Jennifer Eve, Glee
- Outstanding Period/Fantasy Television Series : John A. Dunn & Lisa Padovani, Boardwalk Empire
- Outstanding Made for Television Movie or Miniseries : Susannah Buxton, Downton Abbey
- Excellence in Commercial Costume Designs : Roseanne Fiedler, Swiffer: “Country Dirt Cowgirl”
- Lacoste Spotlight Award : Kate Beckinsale
- DiSaronno Career Achievement in Film Award : Marlene Stewart
- Career Achievement in Television Award : Lou Eyrich
- Distinguished Collaborator Award : Deborah Hooper and Clint Eastwood
- Service Award : Western Costume